At Fit Services we have a team of specialised professionals across a broad range of management and construction services.
Our staff pride themselves on delivering the highest service standards, attention to detail and impeccable organisation skills so that you know when you hand over your facility to FIT Services, our clients trust we will do an exceptional job at managing all projects on your site.
Reporting to the onsite Building Manager, you will be assisting with the overall running and management of a large residential development. This is a varied role with a diverse range of responsibilities, which include dealing with tenants, owners and contractors on a daily basis. You will also be involved with all facets of property management and assist with the following:
- Leasing apartments
- Inspections and maintenance
- Building presentation and facilities management
- Acting as point of contact for all owners and tenants
- Conflict resolution and handling problems in a timely manner
- Ensuring contractors fulfil obligations, i.e. cleaning and security
- Reporting and documenting information
Fit Services rewards strong performers with ongoing growth and development opportunities, a competitive salary package, and a supportive team of co-workers.
Candidates must have the right to work in Australia, as well as local, job market experience.